Deceptive Weather

Monday, September 26, 2011

This is actually my look from Saturday early morning. Texas has been deceptively pleasant the last few afternoons and the yesterday morning fell right in line with my assumption that fall was on the way. So, I got up, got out of the house by 7:15 and got to the Honda dealership for an early AM oil change. I was in and out in under an hour and by the time I was through, I was HOT. The heat hit me in the face hard as I walked outside to my car from the AC in the waiting room.

Needless to say, I did not wear this outfit long. Which is too bad, it was nice and fall-ish.

Jeans: Gap Real Straight...Button down: Target...Sweater: J Crew...Shoes: Le Sportsac via DSW 




2 comments:

  1. found your blog from Just fab's fabulous blog. Love this outfit here. Those shoes are gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's still absurdly disgusting here in DC too--humidity at 7am was 97%! I'm dreaming of fall, not so successfully.

    But your sweater is adorably slouchy, and I love the rolled cuffs with your shoes.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...