Cozy Friday

Friday, October 14, 2011

This JCrew cable knit sweater was one of my happiest fall-specific secondhand finds to date. It's cozy, but lightweight, the perfect warm color, and it's CABLEKNIT. Big ol' win.

As I mentioned, last night was the collaborative recital... I left work and took boss lady's grandson home after tutoring and then planned to stop at the bank for cash. Well, I hit a chunk of concrete and had to change a tire in a pencil skirt. Thank goodness I made it to the bank parking lot. And I made it to the recital on time.

Anyway, it's Friday and it's bound to be a simpler day. I plan to photograph a lot of the donated art for the auction, and how bad can one's day be if it involves playing around in art? While wearing plaid.

Pants: Zara...Buttondown: Gap...Sweater: J Crew via Buffalo Exchange...Shoes: MaxStudio via DSW




My Guy and Poet

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...