Getting into the Holiday Spirit

Friday, December 23, 2011

Why on earth is it that you take the same steps to get ready day in and day out and some days you simply feel less hideous than others. I teased the crown of my hair the same way, used the same make up as every other morning this week an somehow I feel that my whole head-region is decidedly less bluuugh than in days past. I don't get it. Do you ever had icky-for-no-good-reason days and I-look-like-a-supermodel-and-I-did-nothing-different days? It's weird.

Well, this is just about as festive as it's gonna get- I have a red sweater that I will run around in on Christmas eve, but my guy told me it was over-the-top with the reddish plaid shirt I was planning to layer with it. I have no other red in my wardrobe, so this green on plaid look is as far as I'm able to go to get in the Christmas spirit. However, I am DEFINITELY in the Christmas spirit- I realized I'm on the road in just over 24 hours, hug my sisters in 2 days, my best friend and god son in 3 days and am stuffing myself silly with cookies in 4. Wooooo!


Pants: Gap...Button down: Old Navy, thrifted...Cardigan: Target...Shoes: Steve Madden via Piperlime...Bracelets: Beijing cart vendor



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...