A different Icon

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Again, I'm going against the grain and am NOT channeling Audrey. Again. And again. Below is my attempt at a Zoe Saldana-style look. I always admire how long and lean she looks, how effortlessly elegant in casual wear. I started analyzing what I'm most drawn to and it's this equation:
Long, narrow pants + tee or blouse tucked in + Cardi or Blazer + Sky-high pumps and minimal accessories = Street Style Chic. Additionally, I parted my hair in the middle. Whoopdie-do. I'm really shaking it up, huh?

In other news, it rained like crazy down here yesterday. I very much enjoy the lightning and thunder. I find it calming and energizing, which is just what I need during days of preparing Boss Lady for another trip out of town. So much to do, so little time!

Pants: Gap Really Skinny...Tee: Gap...Blazer: thrifted...Shoes: BCBGeneration via Buffalo Exchange...Belt: Gap...Necklace: Favorite Beijing vendor





And here's my inspiration:


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...