Rebel without a Cause

Friday, January 20, 2012

There really was no need to keep piling on more dark neutrals. But I did it. I'm baaaad. A fashion rulebreaker. With totally safe, unassuming, borderline dull articles of clothing. Too bad I like it. Maybe I am a little boring if neutrals-mixing is as "naughty" as I get. Brown, navy and black can all be buddies, I think.


Pants: Gap Really Skinny...Tee: H&M...Cardigan: Target...Blazer: Tinley Road via Piperlime...Shoes: Kenneth Cole Reaction via Piperlime





Happiest Friday- I hope I'll have some good stories to tell you all this weekend. And I hope I get dressed. Yoga pants are always so tempting when your grand plans are to walk the dog around the neighborhood.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...