ChChChChanges

Monday, February 27, 2012

Well, we found a new bed, and I'm in love. I knew having a good mattress was important and I knew I was missing out on quality sleep, but I was really missing out. Lesson learned and never to be repeated.

I haven't finished putting things away yet, so there's no photo... But because we switched from our platform bed to a standard bedframe, we lost built in night stands, but gained under-bed storage space. I went hunting for a new nightstand on my Guy's side of the bed and found a real goodie- it is mid century mod, trim all the way around the top and it's custom dovetail constructed to be a parrallelogram. I am not joking. It leans but has a level top- the shop's buyer said it came from a ship. I love it. I also now have high heel and belt and tights storage neatly tucked under our bed. And I can effectively Swiffer under there now. I used to remove the mattress and slats on the old bed to clean since there was only a 4" clearance. Pain. In. The. Tush.

Is it pathetic that the highlight of my week may or may not be easier dust bunny removal?


Skirt: thrifted...Blouse: via Buffalo Exchange...Cardigan: Target...Shoes: thrifted


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...