Easy Peasy

Thursday, February 16, 2012

This outfit comes out of laziness- I wanted desperately to wear a long sleeved t-shirt. So I sifted through my thrifted pencil skirt collection, grabbed something with black in it. I looked over my necklaces, but nothing felt right with the crewneck, and then it happened. I looked back toward the scarves hanging in my closet and caught sight of black and ivory. With micro chevron. Win.

And I  feel amazing in this outfit- it's simple, it's chic, it's feminine, it's classic. And it's all because I was dying to wear a t-shirt out of the house. I really ought to trust my instincts more- if it's easy and still lovely, it's probably "me." Lesson learned.

Skirt: DVF, thrifted...Tee: GapBody...Scarf: Target...Shoes: BCBGeneration via Ross




Additionally, I took a big leap and uploaded a photo from each post onto my Pinterest Board, which officially puts my blog "out there" to be found by people I know for real. Eeep! I'm not a Pinterest addict, but if you'd like to follow me, click here.

1 comment:

  1. I just found your image on Pinterest. ;)
    You put together such a chic yet comfy looking outfit. I love the addition of more pattern with the scarf.
    I have the exact same skirt and actually wore it earlier this week (I haven't worn it since early last year).

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...