Ouchie

Friday, February 24, 2012

Okay, so I don't actually have photos of fancy wear, because I got too busy to change into it. I wore black leggings rather than my cute skirt, a glorified black tee and no jewelry, no time to put my hair up. Boring, boring.

Instead, I present you with this calm-after-the-storm look that I've recently discovered is going to heat me out in about two hours when the daytime high hits its predicted 82. Yikes.

I was really exhausted after the party and had a crappy night's sleep and woke up with a pretty major crick in my neck and upper back. My guy and I agreed to buy ourselves a "happy 5 year anniversary" gift of a new mattress in May, but it's quickly becoming clear that I might not make it that long. Whine, whine, whine. It seems worse since I'm tired and crabby, but the mattress thing really is a frequent problem. The other problem attached to the mattress thing is that my guy would rather be repeatedly punched in the gut rather than go mattress testing. And since there's 12 inches and a hundred pounds difference between us, it's kind of important that he be a part of the field trip.

Katie (of Castinails) and I have a coffee date later this evening. I've missed my friend! Can't wait for some real time with a friend and to get away from my guy's nightly academic moping. He's really gotta get out of school.

And I promise to be back tomorrow with a better attitude.

Pants: Gap Really Skinny...Tee: GapBody...Sweater: Sparkle and Fade via Buffalo Exchange...Boots: via Buffalo Exchange...Scarf: Target



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...