Distraction

Monday, March 19, 2012

Well, I took care of trimming my hair. Here's what I've learned: When using thinning shears, fan your hair out before taking a snip. I was watching Lost and cutting away and took a good snip out of a clump of hair in an underlayer. Thaaaank goodness it wasn't on top... I spent the following 15 minutes carefully pulling the shorties out from the longer strands so I could blend them out a little better. Moral of the story: don't assume thinning shears won't take a hunk out if your hair. Pay attention, cut slowly and modestly and don't get sucked into Lost.


Pants: Theory via Buffalo Exchange...Blouse: Odille via Buffalo Exchange...Cardigan: J Crew Outlet...Shoes: MRKT via Buffalo Exchange



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...