Loyalties

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

I filled out my first bracket for March Madness. I played the Eenie Meenie game and am doing veeeery poorly.

Basketball is fun to watch, but my heart belongs to baseball. Not true, my heart belongs to the Detroit Tigers. More than that, my heart belongs to the 2006 Tigers' roster.

Not that this fashionable readership has any interest in my recreational loyalties, but it sure is fun to have a favorite team.

What's your fave sport and team? (If you say Yankees, I may shed a tear or two- they stole Curtis Granderson from the Tigers and I miss him dearly.)


Skirt: thrifted...Blouse: Banana Republic, thrifted...Cardigan: Target...Belt: Target...Necklace: DIY...Shoes: Naturalizer




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...