On Trend?

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

If you were wondering what I wore to Art Car, allow me to finally share! I posted on Monday about the Parade itself, the crazed stormy weather... and, let's face it, the outfit paaaaaaled in comparison to the joy and silliness of the cars and their creators. But, I felt lady-like, springy, put-together enough to schmooze with Boss Lady and her friends, and still looked fresh and sunny. This blouse was such a fun find at Buffalo Exchange- it has odd buttons, a tie waist, a lowered back hem. And in the perfect of-the-moment shade of coral.

Let's also talk about this photo with the sun flare. Taking pictures of yourself is tough. I took 37- 37 crappy shots with only one fun, sort of close to decent shot with the sun flare. Those of you who take your own photos, what are your secrets? Or is my count of failed attempts tame?


Jeans: Gap...Blouse: Odille via Buffalo Exchange...Cardigan: thrifted...Bag: thrifted...Shades: Gap via TJ Maxx...Sandals: via DSW




Pleated Poppy's What I Wore Wednesday and A Little Bit of Lacquer's Work it Wednesday, again. I love these link-ups!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...