Which way to the Gun Show?

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Skirt: Banana Republic...Tee: H&M...Belt: thrifted...Shoes: via DSW...Shades: via TJ Maxx




Here's to hoping the rest of the week rolls along quickly. I'm tired already!

For the first time since we've been in Houston, I am a member of of the University's Rec Center. This means that 1. I can yank on my swimsuit and hang out poolside anytime I want, which is great since we live in an old apartment complex with no extras like that. 2. My Guy's Bromance teaches swimming lessons, so we can go harass him and/or eavesdrop for the adorably awesome kid quotes he tells us about. 3. I can work out at real equipment- something I haven't done in years.

We worked out yesterday and I am out. of. shape. Scary out of shape. So, starting now, we're going to make a real effort to get over there and sweaty at least 4 times a week. Because if you're too wimpy to work out for long segments, you should just do your best to work out often. And I want good muscles, so there you have it.

Are you linking up? Pleated Poppy's What I Wore Wednesday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...