Bangs Trim

Friday, July 20, 2012

Skirt: Beijing seamstress...Tee: H&M...Belt: thrifted...Necklace: Target...Shoes: Seychilles via DSW...Clutch: gifted from Katie




I know it doesn't look like much, but my hair is 3/4 of the way to its intended summer style. It started out long, stringy, washed out and uneven. It was long, trimmed up and washed out via a Groupon for a cheapie haircut. It got a slightly darker color at the roots. And yesterday, I forked over an Alexander Hamilton for a real hairdresser to give some shape to my long, grown out bangs (The gal I saw is named Rita. Being in the hands of someone with that cool of a name just had to be a good omen, right?). My last step? Imma try an at-home ombre. I'm nervous but excited about how this turns out.

Not much else to say about any of this, so I'll give you a few photos of the tragic before and cleaned up after.

BEFORE:

AFTER:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...