Gonna Pump *clap* You Up

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Pants: Gap...Blouse: Banana Republic, thrifted...Shoes: J Jill via Buffalo Exchange...Bag: D&B via Buffalo Exchange...Necklace: Wish Boutique



Let's conclude that the necklace was a mistake an move on, shall we?

This has been a funny week so far. My days are still a little strange, with Boss Lady popping in and out of the scene. My Guy is starting to go MIA in preparation for his enormous Comprehensive exams (he, Bromance and a few other Doctoral candidates have been studying for months together, but it's getting to be the time in the prep process that they gather and quiz one another. And they each need to know everything about music history and music theory. Kind of from the Dark Ages on. Yeah, it's a lot.) I've spent a few evenings at home with him, but it's kind of depressing to hear him but not get to spend time with him.

So, evenings (aka study time) will be spent at the gym. Because what better way could I spend my time? Cooking? Fatty. Cleaning? Puhlease. Dog wrangling? Always. Cat snuggling? Only for a while. TV watching. Shoot, we haven't had cable in over a year. Well, gym it is. And taking into consideration my poor weight lifting ability on Sunday (10 lbs on the Bicep machine was too much. Eek.) a little training is necessary. Hanz and Franz would be ashamed of me.

Proof that being skinny is not the best indicator of health and fitness.

Wish me luck and keep my string bean arms in your thoughts.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...