No Heat Curls Trainwreck

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Pants: Gap...Tank: Odille via Buffalo Exchange...Cardigan: Target...Shoes: Calvin Klein via Buffalo Exchange...Scarf: Liberty of London via Buffalo Exchange...


In honor of hosting a sushi-making night with our friends, I dressed like a piece of salmon sushi with wasabi pants. Flattering? Don't care. It's an excuse to wear this weirdly awesome blouse.

Also, Grace, you lied big time, my friend. The no-heat curl trick was a biiiiiig bust. There was no semi-like, only a weird kinky curl at my ears and absurd flip at the ends. You led me very, very astray with your link to Melissa's flowing, beautiful hair. Please enjoy a post-it drawing of how mine turned out:


It was promptly yanked into this french braid (which I kind of like) but WHOOOO, the no-heat-curl-mess I started with was genuinely awful. 

Happy Thursday, you all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...