Spill

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Skirt: Target...Tee: UO...Scarf: gift from Katie...Belt: Target...Shoes: J Jill via Buffalo Exchange...Bag: D&B via Buffalo Exchange...Bracelet: Target



It's still so hot here! A tee and stretchy skirt is really all I can handle wearing (though I will give a shout out to the earlier part of the week- two nights with the window left open for fresh air!). But, I do have control over using fall colors and warm-toned neutrals, even if the silhouette is still the same as what I've been wearing all summer.

PS, don't take your coffee out for pictures and expect in to stay in your cup if you're bouncing back and forth to your camera to set the timer. Does my car smell vaguely of java due to a desperate hand-wipe on the bottom of my seat because I didn't have napkins? Well, yes, yes it does. And will it be the first or last food item spilled and smeared? Nope, not likely.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...