No, I'm Not 18

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Skirt: Target...Blouse: Banana Republic, thrifted...Cardigan: Target...Belt: Gap...Shoes: Naturalizer...Bag: D&B via Buffalo Exchange



I've been making a shift in the way I use my wardrobe. With summer ending and my new job ramping up, and Boss Lady consistently around while I'm still working with her through the end of the month, gone are the days of wearing things casually, wearing strange color combinations, wearing dumpy shapes for the sake of "comfy." Rather than mourn the changes, I look at it as an inadvertent push toward more lady-like, professional dressing. All the time. And that's really not a bad thing! So, three cheers for simple, lovely, still-totally-mindless professional dressing. You're asked a lot fewer times whether or not you attend the local college in prude-ish bow blouses and modest heels. And I didn't get carded buying a bottle of Malbec. Then again, what 20-year-old would buy a Malbec?

Can't wait to see what you lovelies are wearing today! Link up with me- Pleated Poppy's What I Wore Wednesday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...