Reasons Technology Rocks My World

Monday, November 19, 2012

Skirt: Target...Cardigan: J Crew Factory...Bow Blouse: Banana Republic, thrifted...Belt: Gap...Shoes: Naturalizer...Jacket: Armani Exchange via Buffalo Exchange...Bag: D&B via Buffalo Exchange




You know you're a fashion blogger when: You yank out a leopard print cardigan and wear it like it's nothin'. And then realize you also have the option of leopard shoes, leopard skirt, leopard sweater, leopard headband... Between leopard, polka dots and stripes, my selection of on-trend classics is outta control. And I love it.

I'm so happy for this short week! Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday, I'm looking forward to spending it with dear friends here in town, eating until I want to burst, web cam-ing with my family (my sister is hosting my aunt and uncle in Phoenix and grandparents, parents, brother and any other siblings we've picked up over the years will be gathered in Ohio). We have a standing Saturday evening date to gather and chat on Google Hangouts, which is so much fun to see faces and hear voices and get stories while we're all "together" online. With family in Ohio, Arizona, Hong Kong, and us here in Texas, having a way to gather regularly is such a treasure. I've been doing it all month on Facebook, but I'll post a daily thanks for the rest of this week... Day 19: I'm grateful for a family filled with supporters and cheerleaders and sounding boards. And I'm even more grateful that we get to see one another pretty much weekly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...