Back Again

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Skirt: Target...Blouse: Target...Blazer: Express (old)...Tights: Gap...Belt: thrifted...Shoes: Naturalizer




This is from Monday, when I thought I was intended to sit in on a very big deal meeting to ask a potential big wig honoree to join our Benefit. Nope. It was 20 'til the meeting, I went to the director's office to ask about driving together or separate and she was nowhere to be found and responded to my text inquiry with a big fat "No, but wish us luck." Oh, well. At least we got the honoree's YES!

And my Guy is HOME! I picked him up late late late last night after he had a 5 hour layover in Chicago. During which he posted photos to Facebook of his trip. And my mom and I conference-called a viewing of them. He is not a photo-taker, but I'm so glad he remembered to keep the camera out and get some images of the place that maaaaybe could be our next home. I guess we'll know in early January!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...