Cough, Sniffle

Monday, January 21, 2013

Pants: Theory via Buffalo Exchange...Sweater: Gap...Shoes: Steve Madden...Necklace: thrifted...Shades: via TJ Maxx...Bag: Longchamp knockoff




I may have a cold. Or, I may have knocked it out with a tremendous dose of cold remedies and immune boosters. I may have also overdosed. I will know more about whether or not this one will get me soon, I guess. Lots of tea and cold-eze until then. (Keep your fingers crossed, I don't want to ruin a pretty hefty streak of alluding illness. And missing work would be annoying.)

It's already been a long week, I went into the office for several hours both Saturday and Sunday to finish fixing the database and to print over 1000 sponsor letters. Starting this morning, we're asking our host committee ladies to pop in and sign letters being mailed to folks they know. And on Wednesday and Thursday, we're begging volunteers to help us to tri-fold three pages together and stuff them into envelopes. By Friday, if they're not out of my hair and mailed off, I'll probably Hulk out and shred them all.

That's a lie, I'd be the staff member responsible for reprinting. Don't want to do it again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...