Dull

Friday, January 25, 2013

I have no photos, you guys. I spent my week in the same pair of black crop pants and rotated between a few black sweater options- one loose, one turtleneck, one crewneck... and just switched out the scarf each day. For being a sickie, I sure could have done worse than chic black passing as glorified pajamas in public. And, this week I went to work, mailed out 1200 letters, managed a gaggle of darling retiree volunteers, and snotted my brains out. There's been some good, some bad, some sick, but mostly, I'm just really grateful it's the end of a work week.

I don't know if our animals felt a little bit lousy themselves or if they sensed and were sympathetic to their ill humans, but Eddie and Miles have been especially chill and snuggly, which I've loved. They spent an afternoon inching closer and closer, Rob caught this adorable photo of them. Aren't Eddie's bright green eyes beautiful?


Have a great Friday, everyone! I get to check out a gallery opening tonight, which will be awesome. But I have to go to a 7 a.m. Early Childhood Education conference and man a table on Saturday, which is a bit of a bummer. Eh, my favorite coffee shop opens at 6. No biggie.

I can't wait to catch up with you all and find out how your weekends went!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...