Flash Dance

Monday, January 7, 2013

Skirt: Gap, thrifted...Turtleneck: J Crew Factory...Belt: Target...Scarf: Gap...Boots: Biviel via Buffalo Exchange...Tights: Target...Bag: Longchamp knockoff


I have a love/hate relationship with this skirt. I thrifted it for just a few dollars, it's a lovely, well made, light grey, pleated beauty. The waistband is actually my waist size. But, the accordion pleats are tricky for sitting all day. It's about an inch too short to wear without tights (shows off my knobby knees but it's perfectly colored for springtime, which is infuriating). And it's got volume.

Guys, it's a darn good thing these photos get taken in the alley of sorts between our apartment buildings, blinds stay closed and cars can't see. I had a Marilyn Moment. Needless to say, I kept a hand delicately near my rump for the rest of my wandering around outside. Please tell me I'm not the only one to nearly flash my friends and neighbors.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...