Gross

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Pants: Theory via Buffalo Exchange...Sweater: Target...Coat: BB Dakota via Piperlime...Scarf: Target...Shoes: Naturalizer...Earrings: Old Navy...Bag: Longchamp knockoff



Uniform much? I love that I love these sweaters, but they're enablers of lazy, cozy style. And I'm okay with that.

So, a change of pace with my background... because our apartment swapped out the old garbage cans for new ones with lids, and rather than haul away the garbage-bound garbage cans or set them out at the curb, they stacked them behind the carport- right in front of my galvanized steel backdrop. And I was not about to touch them. Or find a new photo venue. So I turned 90 degrees to the right and chose brick.

Thrilling Thursday Tidbit? You're welcome. (It's better than harumphing about poor communication going on at work. Again, you're welcome)

1 comment:

  1. You always make scarfs look so cute! I never feel like I can pull them off at work. I'm going to have to try and revisit them :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...