Bored Meeting

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Skirt: Banana Republic...Buttondown: Express, thrifted...Vest: F21, thrifted...Shoes: MaxStudio via DSW...Belt: stolen from sister in middle school...Bag: Longchamp knockoff



Nope, no typo. I had a Board Meeting yesterday. It was supposed to go from 4:00 - 6:00. The majority of the meeting was to be devoted to getting the Board up to speed and invested in the Gala. Which is the majority of my current responsibilities. I assembled all kinds of data, made lists like crazy, printed and copied at least a ream of paper's worth of stuff. And then I passed it out and sat. And sat. I literally contributed four words to the meeting. Dulls.ville. And not only that, but the chitty chat loitering board stuck around until 7:38. I'm not joking.

So, I suppose wearing my very favorite brown leather belt and alligator stamped brown pumps was a good foil to the meeting. Also, I taught my husband how to make spicy sichuan noodle stir fry once I got home for dinner. So now he has that in his arsenal for late-Kate-arrival dinner making.

Noodles are my very favorite thing to eat. I'd give up bread forever and eat all carbs in the form of noodles if it made sense to do so. I can't even describe to you all how glad I am Rob learned this meal.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...