Complaining about Nothing

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Dress: Target...Cardigan: Target...Scarf: table runner from Thailand...Shoes: Naturalizer



Maaaaan, I had a case of the Mondays yesterday. Woke up late, stayed in bed late, watched a few more minutes of Castaway (which we fell asleep to), didn't brush my overnight-dried hair. It's a good thing I treated myself to a ridiculous morning, the workday got going and we didn't quit until after 8. And then proofed and made mark ups to the invitation for our event over email until 11. Ick.

I would have given anything for a 2:30 nap. No luck. And I have a sneaking suspicion the rest of the week isn't going to let up. You know, March 1 deadlines and all. Double ick. No worries. I'll make it to Friday. I think.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...