Stripes, Mint, and Confessions

Monday, February 11, 2013

Skirt: Beijing Tailor...Tee: J Crew Outlet...Belt: Target...Scarf: Target...Shoes: Nine West via Buffalo Exchange...Bag: Longchamp knockoff



I was told I looked "very J Crew" in this. I'll take the compliment, even if I'm dressing for the wrong season.

So, did you all get a chance to see my news (ha, I say "my news" like I had anything to do with it)? I'm really sorry about floating away with no explanation for over a week, but we were waiting on paperwork and researching our brains out and with my normal easy-and-hidden outdoor photo spot still out of commission, taking daily shots was a drag, so I decided the logical thing to do was go missing rather than subject you guys to dust-and-dog-fur mirror shots. Anyway, mumbling aside, I've missed you all and promise to retain a more normal schedule. Because ditching your friends is lame. I have been silently keeping up with you guys, even if I haven't been commenting.

Lots of other big stuff has been happening for my family, too, so I'll either have lots of good stuff to tell you soon or more secrets to keep. TBD.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...