Ding!Ding!Ding! We Have a Winner!

Monday, March 18, 2013

Skirt: Target...Sweater: Gap...Scarf: gift from Rob's interview in Suzhou...Belt: swiped from a skirt...Shoes: Naturalizer...Bag: Longchamp knockoff



Rob and I frequently play a little game in the mornings. Neither of us are really shower singers, but there's a lot of music, tv shows, quotable movies, and made up tunes rattling around this household. So, morning is usually the post-sleep subconscious time for randomly recalling a little ditty and get it lodged in your head. 

"I'll give you a hundred dollars if you can guess what song I have stuck in my head right now"

We usually give a clue of real song vs. movie or tv tune, but that's it. No extra questions. Just three shots to pull from literally thousands of inside jokes. Sometimes it's Aerosmith, sometimes Phantom of the Opera, sometimes it's the Slap Bet song from How I Met Your Mother.

Rob ACTUALLY guessed that "Under the Sea" was in my head. It's been the first time either of us has accurately guessed the right answer. I actually owe him $25 dollars! I might pay out in nickels, just to spite him and his superior guessing skills.

Thank goodness I didn't bet a pony or McFlurries every day for a year.


My timer caught the moment I flung the door open to open-mouth, wide-eyed stare in wonder at his guessing prowess. I pretty sure I looked like this

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...