Navy, Mint, and White

Monday, April 29, 2013

Jeans: Gap...Tee: UO...Blazer: Gap...Scarf: Suzhou (Rob's little token from his interview trip)...Shoes: Nine West Outlet



Um, so blogging took a back seat. Sorry 'bout that.

Stuff I've been up to:
Post-gala wrap up. Always.
The Orange Show "Un-Concert." I still owe you guys a little bit about that.
Garage Sale with our neighbors two weekends ago. Got rid of a handful of small stuff. We'll plan on another one June 1. Hopefully we aren't without furniture for too long!
I also packed up my first 50-lb. duffel bag. We're gathering boxes to do a slow shipment later in the year with books and winter clothes. Three months to go and our house is already a wreck.
This past weekend was the annual composer weekend away. Mmmm, sunshine and beers.
Lots and lots and lots of friend time. We haven't gotten much of anything productive done most evenings.

P.S. I have no idea why I don't wear this navy blazer more. It's lightweight, has nice slim sleeves, and is the perfect cropped length. It's a no-brainer. I also purchased myself glasses after my first vision check in a few years and went for these totally rad green hipster frames. Geek chic with a little flair, no?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...