Beginning of the End

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Skirt: Target...Button down: Banana Outlet...Shoes: Nine West via Buffalo Exchange...Belt: Target...Bag: Longchamp knockoff



Friends, it's starting. Our apartment looks like a bad horror movie set. Dust bunnies, derelict and strewn boxes, a tragic lack of furniture. I'm also rotating between about 7 total articles of clothing and wearing them like mad. So, I'm rationing photos from outfits past. For example, that skirt was last worn about three weeks ago and found a new home with my sister. And that gingham blouse got packed away in the "to be shipped box." Instead, I'm wearing all of the t-shirts that look like they won't last the summer anyway. If I look a liiiittle bit silly for my last three weeks of work, what are they going to do? Fire me?

The other little bit of weirdness is packing what needs to get shipped on the slow boat since that will need to get picked up within about a week or two to get to China in time for the start of the school year. And academic books for instruction are kiiiind of important for a new teacher and a new program.

Happiest Wednesday, dear ones!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...